Acropolis Organics - Toronto, ON
Seeking an exciting job with a growing organic food company?
Acropolis Organics is hiring Food Educators for part-time positions with flexible hours. We are looking for people in Hamilton, Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec City and Calgary.
- Friendly, energetic and the ability to engage all types of consumers
- Experienced selling - ability to deliver our sales script with confidence
- Excellent hygiene and professional appearance
- Able to stand for up to 4 hours continuously and carry 25 pounds
- Available Fridays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays and some evenings
- Basic computer skills including scan, email and Skype
- Have reliable transportation (access to a car) to attend all events and demonstrations
- Check the Demo Calendar in your region on a bi-weekly basis
- Send your availability to the demo coordinator every 3 months
- Notify AO of any times/dates you are not available at least 2 weeks in advance
- Memorize and deliver the sales script with confidence
- Participate in sales meetings and performance reviews with the sales manager
- Replenish your supply of product for samples between demos
- Maintain your demo kit (table if included) and notify AO of any issues
- Arrive at the store 15 minutes early to set-up your demo area
- Set-up and break-down your demonstration area according to store policies
- Build a product display at your station which meets company standards
- Prepare samples using AO procedures and food handling safety precautions
- Engage ALL consumers, increase brand awareness, convert shoppers into buyers
- Distribute marketing materials when requested
- Complete your demo report entirely and submit via email or fax within 48 hours
Salary based on experience.
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Educator Position” in the subject line.
Note: Criminal and credit checks will be made in advance of hiring.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.