Acropolis Organics - Toronto, ON
A growing leader in the organic food industry, Acropolis Organics is seeking an enthusiastic intern who is willing to learn all there is to know about the olive oil industry. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, sales and office administration.
- Support the Marketing team in the creation and execution of a variety of events and marketing initiatives
- Participate in trade shows and coordinate booths, signage personnel and all other aspects of the show
- Attend grocery store demonstrations
- Assist with coordinating, sourcing and maintaining marketing material including advertising, sales collateral, brochure creation and distribution, banners and visual assets
- Assist with website management
- Social media postings
- Perform some administrative functions including tracking, shipping, invoicing and preparing documents
- Input sales leads and sales visits into FileMaker database
- Support warehouse staff when required
- Support front office, duties may include, invoicing, filling out sales slips, filing, tracking office inventory, etc.
If you are interested in the role, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please put “Intern Position” in the subject line.
Note: Criminal and credit checks will be made in advance of hiring.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.