Acropolis Organics - Toronto, ON
Thriving in the health food industry, Acropolis Organics is a growing food company seeking a dynamic and self-motivated full-time sales rep with 2-3 years of food industry experience for the GTA.
To achieve measurable sales goals and objectives while providing strong coordination and administration to the Sales Manager.
- Travel for work throughout the GTA and meet sales goals by opening new accounts
- Act as the point of contact for brokers and customers
- Support the sales team with logistics, shipping, marketing, advertising
- Source leads and manage follow-ups
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with customers across the nation
- Create and conduct training presentations for Acropolis Organics Educators
- Visit current customers and prospects
- Support the events team; book and attend trade shows
- Create, compile and track sales reports
- 2-3 years sales experience in the food industry
- Knowledge about brand marketing and advertising
- Self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Must have an excellent driving record (having your own vehicle is an asset)
- Self-motivated & ambitious
- Enthusiastic and cheery
- Must be able to perform duties independently or with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, CRM database experience)
- Superior time management, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Salary based on experience
- Work-related expense account provided
- Commission percentage on sales
- Financial incentives are available for excellent sales results
- Advancement is directly linked to your performance, drive, and desire for success while providing a fun, flexible lifestyle.
If you are interested in the role, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Sales Position” in the subject line.
Note: Criminal and credit checks will be made in advance of hiring.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.