Creamy Garlic Mung Bean Hummus
Your hummus just got a LOT more interesting!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked mung beans
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1/4 heaping cup of tahini
- 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup plus another 1/4 cup of water
- Pinch of sea salt & black pepper
- Pulse the mung beans in a good processor until crumbly.
- Add in the lemon, garlic and tahini. Add in a few pinches of sea salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add in the olive oil. Mix until it thickens.
- Slowly add the first 1/3 cup of water. See if the consistency is good. If too thick, slowly add more water. We added another 1/4 cup.
- Top with additional extra virgin olive oil and chilli flakes.
This recipe has been provided by – Michelle Vysohlid – Insta : @find_wellness