Grilled Peaches with Ginger Yogurt Sauce
Your favourite summer fruit deserves a turn on the barbecue. It’s sweet, smoky—and a lot easier than pie!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2” piece of fresh ginger, peel and grated
- 1 lime, juiced
- 16 cherries, pitted and sliced in half
- Fresh mint
- Sesame seeds or other nuts/seeds of choice
- Acropolis Organics Sour EVOO & Balsamic Vinegar
- Place a frypan on medium-high heat and add coconut oil. Once hot, place the peaches cut side down for about 3 minutes until nice and brown. Flip over so that the bottom can get warmed up.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, ginger and lime juice, stir to combine well.
- Place peaches on plates and top with yogurt mixture. Garnish with cherries, mint and sesame seeds.
- For an extra bit of flavour, I drizzled on Acropolis Organics Sour EVOO & Balsamic Vinegar.