Does your gingerbread house need some landscaping?… Make our Organic Olive Christmas Tree! This fun and unique Holiday or Christmas dinner appetizer idea also serves as a beautiful centrepiece for the dinner table, and a fun holiday craft to make with your kids!
In this video we show you how to make this festive, delicious holiday appetizer idea using our Organic and sustainably-harvested Olives & Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, straight from our family orchard in Crete in Greece to your family dinner table! Fill your home and senses with the exquisite aroma and flavour of this Organic, Eco-Friendly and Keto-Friendly holiday appetizer idea that everyone can enjoy!
- 2 Jars Acropolis Organics Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 Jars Acropolis Organics Pitted Blonde Olives
- 5 tablespoons of Acropolis Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil Bioharvest Agriculture
- 2 Blocks of Cheddar Cheese
- 20-25 Cherry Tomatoes
- 20-25 Mini Bocconcini Mozzarella Balls
- 1 Foam cone from any craft store
- Star cookie cutters
- Drain the olives and toss them in olive oil for extra shine
- Drain the tomatoes and let them dry
- Drain the Bocconcini Balls
- Wash & dry the rosemary twigs
- Cut out 8-10 small stars from the cheddar cheese blocks and 1 larger one for the top
- Set the cone on a platter or wooden serving board.
- Start piercing the ingredients (olives, Bocconcini balls, cherry tomatoes, cheddar cheese stars) and poking them into the cone. It’s easier to start from the bottom of the cone and work your way up, all around the cone.
- Cut the Rosemary twigs in smaller pieces and set them in between the various ingredients on the tree. It will add volume, give it a festive touch but also an added festive scent and flavor.
- When you have reached the top and the cone has been completely decorated, pierce two toothpicks on the top and set the larger cheddar cheese star on the top!
Serve as a centrepiece along with other charcuterie and appetizer fixings for your family to enjoy.