Salt & Vinegar Kale Chips
Watch out, potato chips. Kale chips are this year’s latest craze in the snack department. Suddenly they seem to be everywhere!
- 1 bunch of kale, washed & patted dry
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Preheat your oven to the lowest setting, mine was 170 F.
- Tear kale away from the stems into large bite-sized pieces.
- Place kale, olive oil and vinegar into a large bowl and spend a few minutes massaging it into the leaves.
- Add in the sea salt and chilli flakes, stir to coat well.
- Using a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread out the kale evenly so that there is only one layer.
- Bake for 2 hours until kale chips are crispy.
This recipe has been provided by Shannon Proulx – The Glorious Kitchen.