Warmed Citrus Olives
This is a nice way to introduce olives to a dinner party, served warm, with cocktails. They are great at the family dinner table too.
- 1 cup Acropolis Organics Olives, choose a variety (Kalamata, Green/Blonde or Mediterranean Mix)
- ½ cup Acropolis Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large strip orange rind
- 1 large strip lemon rind
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ tsp dried red chillies
- Wedges of oranges and lemons (for garnish)
- Place the ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat through, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with lemon and orange wedges and serve warm.