Bio-Harvest farming is a sustainable, chemical-free farming system. We do not use any chemicals, pesticides or industrial farming, ensuring the quality of our oil in every step of the process.
Our Bioharvest EVOO is an unbeatable value: bypassing the costs of the organic certification process. We are committed to sustainably sourced food products that are good for people and the planet. Bioharvest EVOO is chemical-free alternative without the pricey certification label for budget-conscious consumers.
The Acropolis Organics Farming Tradition Includes:
- We use holistic pest control without the use of chemicals and pesticides.
- We do not use mass production techniques and chemical agents, which destroy the soil vitality and deplete the olives of their nutrients.
- We add organic sheep manure to our soil to enrich its nutrients.
- Our groves are naturally irrigated by the rain. We only import local fresh water to wash our olives and prepare them for pressing.
- We also compost the pulp of the olive fruit and the leaves for a year, and then feed it back to our trees.